We’re off and running!
As I told you in the last tipsheet, I am treating my 7-week road trip/working holiday as an opportunity to see just how much I can achieve in small, tightly focused pockets of time while still having plenty of time to handle whatever else life throws at me. In my case, I want to keep my writing output ticking over as well as run a writing business (blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc etc) while giving myself plenty of time to have fun on the road.
I already know that many of you will be battling to get things done despite all kinds of interference… so why don’t you join me in seeing what you can achieve despite ‘life getting in the way’?
Let’s pass on tips and encouragement.
Over the next seven weeks, I plan to:
- finish editing and polishing my next book in the Busy Writer series and have it ready to publish on Amazon by September 20
- work with clients who are doing my e-courses and using my assessment service
- continue working on my paranormal romance series (I’m well into the current novel – about 30,000 words done)
- do blog posts and updates on Twitter and Facebook
- AND… outline a new novel based on a road trip! (Well, I might as well use all this experience and borrow traits from the characters I meet, right?)
Now it’s your turn.
Use the comments section on this blog to tell us what you are going to accomplish (come hell or high water) in the next 7 weeks!